Carpet Installation Services
At Spectra Contract Flooring, we provide nationwide commercial carpet installation of a wide variety of carpet options. We partner with manufacturers throughout the U.S. to provide the best carpet for your facility. Learn more about the basics of purchasing commercial carpets by downloading our guide.
- Spectra employs an experienced, consultative staff
- We provide consultations to balance aesthetics and functionality
- Our team will meet your budget and schedule
- We find greatest-value flooring solutions
Selecting carpet for your budget, interior design and facility environment
Selecting a carpet that matches your design vision, stands up to your facility environment and aligns with your budget is no small task. We’ve created this guide as a resource to help you make an informed carpet purchasing decision.
From carpet tile and broadloom to walk-off and static dissipative, we offer a wide range of carpet varieties to fit seamlessly with the design aesthetics of any room. With the floor being the constant visual in any room, it’s important to have one that looks good without sacrificing functionality.
- Broadloom designs range from single colored to mosaic
- Carpet tiles can be traditionally square or uniquely shaped
- Carpet facing can be made from nylon, polypropylene, polyester, wool, acrylic or cotton options
Phoenix Symphony Case Study
We installed a one-of-a-kind mosaic carpet for the Phoenix Symphony. The challenge: match up the uniquely designed carpet rolls and finish the project in under 30 days.
Our estimates go beyond analyzing up-front costs of materials and commercial carpet installations. We provide complete life cycle costing to help you assess not only short-term costs but also long-term costs. Learn more how life cycle costing and value-engineering can help save money on your commercial floor.
- We help determine how long different materials will last
- Spectra provides independent, unbiased estimates of projected maintenance costs
- Our knowledge and experience yields savings during installation and over the life of your floor
- We Incorporate value-engineering and life cycle costing
How to save money on commercial flooring: value engineering, better materials and smarter solutions
Read this brief, no-nonsense guide to arm yourself with 350,000 projects worth of unbiased, money-saving insights.
With innovative vertical-installation technology (V.I.T.) and our custom project management system, WinBid, we can efficiently complete any commercial carpet installation project. Our experienced team coordinates material procurement so you’re never waiting on a specialty floor, and we can find time-sensitive material alternatives that speed up projects.
- We have a highly trained, experienced staff
- Spectra will train specifically for your project if your materials require unique procedures
- Our installations are well-managed and clean
Let’s talk about your carpet needs
Here at Spectra, we have experts ready to discuss your commercial carpet needs. Request a consultation and one of our team members will contact you soon.