Purchasing Commercial Carpets 101
Selecting carpet for your budget, interior design and facility environment
Selecting a carpet that matches your design vision, stands up to your facility environment and aligns with your budget is no small task. We’ve created this guide as a resource to help you make an informed carpet purchasing decision.
In this buyer’s guide, we cover:
How Life Cycle Costing helps you reduce maintenance costs and why it’s an integral part of the purchasing process
- The choices you must make while procuring your commercial carpet
- The advantages and disadvantages of different types of carpet
- Common carpet materials and their pros and cons
- How to assess a carpet’s quality and durability
- Key elements of selecting carpets for various environments
Every element of this guide is included to help you achieve the greatest value for your carpeting investment.