Are you going green? Our smart flooring solutions can help. From energy efficiency to indoor environmental quality, green buildings can deliver a variety of benefits for people — and the environment.
Whether you’re simply looking for environmentally responsible product choices or working toward LEED certification, we’re here to help you with guidance on:
- Product selection
- Adhesives and finishes
- Product reclamation programs and options
- Product restoration and cleaning
- Flooring solutions for meeting LEED certification
We can also help assess and recommend solutions for your project based on:
- Sub-floor moisture and alkalinity testing for mold or moisture vapor emissions
- Responsible product care recommendations and cleaning solutions that are good for your building — and your associates
- Product reclamation and recycling options for flooring that has reached the end of its useful life, or that you no longer need
Reducing flooring waste
More than 3 billion pounds of post-consumer carpet are sent to landfills in the U.S. each year. Through our manufacturing partners, we’re helping reduce that number. Our professionals help you find cost-effective options for diverting old flooring from the landfill to product reclamation and recycling programs.
How to save money on commercial flooring: value engineering, better materials and smarter solutions
We’ve packed 350,000 projects worth of unbiased recommendations into this brief, no-nonsense guide. Read it to arm yourself with valuable negotiation insights, source the right materials at the best prices and cut through product hype.